FLUSH THE LINE ANUALLY
Since drip systems operate at low pressures, sediment can settle in the line over time.
1. Flush the line annually by pulling out the goof plug at the end of the line or cutting it off and replacing after flushing.
2. Check filter screen for debris and clean if necessary.
3. Turn on the hose bibb until the water runs clear from the end of the line.
4. Replace the goof plug.
5. Turn on the hose bibb and check the entire system for leaks.
REPAIR BREAKS AND LEAKS
1. Small holes in the line can be plugged with a goof plug.
2. For larger breaks or holes in the drip tubing, make a clean cut around the damaged area.
3. Reconnect the lines with a 1/4” barbed connector.
DRIP IRRIGATION TUTORIALS
Irrigation Direct Limited Warranty
Irrigation Direct warrants to the original purchaser that the Irrigation Direct Product(s) is/are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. The warranty coverage lasts for a period of three (3) years starting from the date of purchase. For details visit the warranty page .
The Irrigation Direct Guarantee
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee ensures that every item you purchase at Irrigation Direct meets your high standards—or you can return it for a replacement or refund. We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on the Irrigation Direct website. If you're ever dissatisfied with an item, contact us to return or exchange it.