- Liquid: Approx. .75 Gal. (2.8 liters)
- Water Soluble Fertilizer: Recommended 5 lbs. (2.25 kg)
Area of Coverage under normal water conditions*:
- 100% Turf - Up to 3,000 sq ft
- 75% Turf / 25% Trees/Shrubs/Flowers - Up to 3,500 sq ft
- 50% Turf / 50% Trees/Shrubs/Flowers - Up to 5,000 sq ft
*Assumes a refill frequency of 4-6 weeks and watering every other day. Turf requires more water and therefore increases refill frequency. This unit will service larger areas when filled more frequently. Fertilizer requirements may be reduced when used in conjunction with an organic bio-stimulant.
Minimum Flow Requirements: 2.5 gallons/hour (9.5 liters/hr.)
Adjustable Feed Ratio Range (OZ of Fertilizer per gal of water)
- 1,000:1 - Slow setting .125 OZ. (3/4 Teaspoons)
- 500:1 - #1 Setting .250 OZ. (1 Teaspoons)
- 250:1 - #2 Setting .500 OZ. (3 Teaspoons)
- 100:1 - Fast setting 1.250 OZ. (7 Teaspoons)
Water Volume to Empty Tank:
- 750 gal (2.8 kl) Slow setting
- 75 gal (0.28 kl) Fast setting
Dimensions (LxWxH): 6 x 6 x 8 (15cm x 15cm x 20cm)
Approx. Weight: 2 lbs. (.90 kg)
When not using the included Hose Bib connector, an EZFLO Ball Valve Coupling Connector is Required for in-Line, Low Flow Drip Irrigation Installations.
It is important to note that the tanks of these units are made of polyethylene plastic that is not designed to withstand constant water pressure.They need to be depressurized after each use in order to ensure a long service life. They can handle up to 80 PSI (5.5 bars) in their operating mode which is the normal maximum pressure limit for most plumbing systems. All standing water pressure should be relieved after each use.