SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Shipping is free on orders of $99.00 or more in the continental United States.
All domestic shipments are via FedEx or USPS only.
Where we ship
We ship within the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands. Canadian customers, please visit Irrigation Direct Canada. We are happy to work with freight forwarders for our international customers.
- FREE Shipping: Shipping is free on orders of $99.00 or more and delivered in the continental United States. Orders qualifying for free shipping will be shipped via FedEx ground.
- US Priority Mail is generally the most economical way to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
- Availability: Certain shipping options may not be available to you at all times. Once you have entered your zip code, you will be presented with the shipping options available to you from the list below.
*Up to 7pm for Residential locations
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 Business Days - Based on distance to destination
- FedEx Express Saver 3 Day:3 Business Days - Typically by 4:30 p.m.*
- FedEx 2 Day: 2 Business Days - Typically by 4:30 p.m.*
- FedEx Standard Overnight: Next Business Day - Typically by 3:30 p.m.*
The calculation of days in transit does not include the day the package is shipped on (Per FedEx)
FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes.
- On orders under 1 pound (and AK, HI, Puerto Rico, & US Virgin Islands):
*Per US Postal Service website
- USPS First Class Mail:2-3 business days in most cases*
- USPS Priority Mail: 1, 2, or 3 business days based on where your package started and where it's being sent (including Saturday)*
Please confirm shipping address before submitting order. Any rerouting fees and/or reshipping costs will be charged to customer.
How is shipping calculated?
Once you have entered your shipping information, our shopping cart accesses USPS & FedEx Real Time Rates to give you the shipping rates based on the estimated weight of your order and your zip code. The rate quoted on the site is the rate you will be charged after your order is processed.
When will my order be shipped?
All orders received before 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, Pacific Time Zone, will be shipped on the same day, pallet orders may ship next day. FedEx shipments are only delivered on business days. USPS shipments will be delivered Monday - Saturday.
Packages do not ship from our warehouse on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- USPS & FedEx: Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will be sent an email containing your shipping information and a tracking number. Click on the Tracking Number link to view your tracking information.
If you have any concerns, questions, or comments, pleasecontact us.
FedEx Business days in transit from: LIVERMORE, CA 94551
This map is a general representation of FedEx Ground transit times.
The calculation of days in transit does not include the day the package is shipped on.