ProSport Stainless Steel High Speed 4" Riser Rotary Gear Driven Sprinkler - Easy Arc Set - 45' to 77' Radius - 1" Inlet Commercial Sports Turf - K-Rain
Printable PDF Spec Sheet PROSPORT® 14053-SS
Features and Benefits
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds
- Triple Nozzle Configuration – Insures even distribution of water
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation - Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment
- Arc Memory Clutch – Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism - Assures continuous reverse and return...over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Cover / Rubber Mud Guard–Protects against physical injury and reduces liability, allows sprinkler to be installed below grade.
- Factory Installed Check Valve–Prevents low head drainage.
The PROSPORT® is K-Rain’s next generation of professional rotors, designed specifically for sports turf applications easily handling areas from 45 to 75 feet. The triple nozzle configuration ensures even watering across the field and eliminates wet spots. PROSPORT® also comes in a high speed version, ideal for quick wet downs and dust control.
- Inlet: 1" Threaded NPT Domestic 1" BSP: International
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to Continuous 360° Flow Range: 5.9 - 32.5 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 40 - 90 PSI
- Precipitation Rate: .3 to .78 Inches Per Hour
(Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 9 1/2"
- Recommended Spacing: 40' to 65'
- Radius: 45' to 77'
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Riser Height: 4"
The PROSPORT™ friction-clutch allows for 360° forward and reverse movement of the nozzle turret. This does not damage the internal gear components. This well thought design dramatically reduces the need for contractor call backs. PROSPORT™ comes in a high speed version, ideal for quick wet downs and dust control.
PROSPORT® Stainless Steel
PROSPORT® High Speed
PROSPORT® High Speed Stainless Steel