12" Pop-up Pro Spray Head Sprinkler - Replacement for 1812 Rain Bird
Printable PDF Spec Sheet Pro-S Sprays 78012
Features and Benefits
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal - Ensures a leak free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning. Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles
- Ratcheting Riser-Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy Duty Retraction Spring-Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Side and Bottom Inlets-On 6" and 12" Models
- Wide Selection of Sizes-Available in 2", 3", 4", 6" and 12" models
- Pre-Installed Flush Cap
- Optional In-stem Pressure Regulator available for 4", 6" and 12" models
- Two Year Limited Warranty
K-Rain Pro-S Spray
The K-Rain Pro-S line of sprays is distinguished by its robust construction, rugged body and cap, co-molded seal and heavy-duty retraction spring.
Ensures a leak free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Unique cartridge design featuring microbe-resistant durable material prevents degradation and stick-ups.
Pro-S Sprays 78012
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI
- Flow-by: 0 to 8 psi (0.6 bar) 0.20 gpm
- Precipitation Rate: .4 - 4 in./hr
- Inlet: 1/2" NPT Female Thread
- Popup Stem Length: 12"
- Body Length: 16"
(4, 6, and 12" Models only)
The result of precision engineering and extensive field testing by contractors around the world, the PRO-S is designed to provide long life and outstanding performance. PRO-S sprays are rugged, contractor friendly sprays. Available in 2", 3", 4", 6" and 12" pop-up heights, the PRO-S spray is designed to be compatible with all standard female-threaded nozzles. PRO-S pop-up sprays are built with the contractor in mind. The co-molded wiper seal ensures proper operation time after time with minimal flow by.
Hunter PROS-12Rain Bird 1812