24BK - Station Master Pro Kit
Station Master Pro is a portable, battery-operated irrigation system diagnostic tester combining solenoid activation and wire identification. The easy-to-understand LEDs notify the technician if sufficient voltage is being supplied by the controller and the condition of the solenoid. The solenoid activation mode is used to activate valve solenoids either from the controller or at the valve, along with testing continuity of the solenoids. In chatter mode the Station Master Pro will turn the solenoid off and on about once per second to aid in locating the valve by ear. In addition, the Station Master has the added functionality of providing tone generation to identify wires which can be traced with any Tempo 200 Series tone probe. The Model 24B operates on two 9 volt alkaline batteries and can safely hold open a working solenoid for hours.
- Troubleshoot irrigation systems.
- Chatter mode for audible locating of valves.
- Activate any 24V AC valve solenoid.
- Test solenoids for continuity.
- Send tone to identify wires.
- Check clock AC voltage.
- Low battery indication.
- Easy-to-understand LEDs.
- Test leads with 'bed-of-nails' and piercing pin plips.
- Tracing valve wiring.
- Locates underground solenoids.
Station Master Pro Kit
- Minimum voltage for clock LED: 15 V AC
- Minimum battery while testing: 10.5 V DC
- Maximum input voltage between test leads: 28 V AC
- Solenoid activate output voltage: 27 to 18 V AC
- Battery: 2 - 9V Alkaline batteries
- Operating/storage temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) - Relative humidity (max): 80%
Greenlee 24BKGreenlee 86787Progressive Electronics 24BKPEI 24BKTempo 24BK