In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, Irrigation Direct will be closed on Thursday and Friday, November 27th & 28th. Website orders placed after 3pm Wednesday, November 26th, will be shipped on Monday, December 1st. (Pacific Standard Time). Pallet and Drop Ship orders may ship next day (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!
Note: Non Pressure Compensating Emitter. Use a 20 PSI regulator.Product Description
Mini In-Line Drippers are inserted inline into 1/4" tubing. They are installed like a 1/4" coupler. In-line drippers can be installed with the outlet hole on either the upstream or downstream side of the tubing.
- Make your own 1/4" emitter tubing. You to control the spacing. Cap the end of the 1/4" tubing with a goof plug.
- Add a little more water where needed. Cut the 1/4" tubing and insert the emitter into each end.
Not sure which type of emitter to buy? Compare all drip emitters.
ILE5 Drip Irrigation Inline Drip Emitter Installed and Watering
Irrigation Direct Product Tutorial
Drip Irrigation Non Pressure Compensating Inline Drip Emitter. ILE5 1/2 GPH
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 15 - 25 PSI to maintain 1/2 GPH (gallons per hour) output
- In-line drippers can be installed with the outlet hole on either the upstream or downstream side of the tubing.
- Non-Pressure Compensating Emitter. Water output will increase over 25 PSI.
- 1/4" Barb Inlet and Outlet, use with our 1/4" tubing
- Used to make custom-spaced 1/4" drip emitter tubing
- Excellent for unevenly spaced plants
- Maximum Flow with 1/4" tubing: 30 GPH (60 emitters) per circuit
- Maximum Run for 1/4" tubing: 50 feet per circuit
- 25 PSI Pressure Regulator required to achieve proper flow rate.
- Cap end of 1/4" tubing with Goof Plug
Dripworks DMIL12The Drip Store D051
You may also be interested in the following product(s)