Pressure compensating emitters deliver a consistent output of water, even with changes in pressure due to long drip tubing runs or changes in elevation. The silicone diaphragm inside the emitter flexes to regulate water output. They are self-flushing and less likely to clog than non pressure-compensating drippers. Install on 1/2" main line drip tubing or 1/4" drip micro tubing. Not sure which type of emitter to buy? Compare all drip emitters.
PCE20 Drip Irrigation Deluxe Button Emitter Installed and Watering
Irrigation Direct Product Tutorial
Drip Irrigation Pressure Compensating Deluxe Button Emitter. PCE20 2 GPH
- Output: 2 gallons per hour
- Our most accurate drip emitter
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 10 - 40 PSI
- Pressure compensating
- Self flushing and cleaning
- Consistent 2 GPH output with inlet pressure from 14.58 - 58 PSI
- Two-piece casing and double labyrinth design
- Install on 1/2" main line drip tubing or 1/4" drip micro tubing.
Acu-Drip D320 2 GPH Pressure Compensating Dripper Xeriscape CompatibleAg Products PSC20025 Agrifim PCP20 PC PLUS Emitters 2 gphAquarius Brands PSC20025 DIG 06-015 Drip Depot 1254 DripKing PCP20 Dripworks DNPC2 Ewing 12001522 Jain Irrigation PSC20025Jain Irrigation ADO8 Button Dripper Netafim WoodpeckerPepco PSC20025 Rain Bird XERI-BUG EMITTER XB20PC RED
You may also be interested in the following product(s)